He has put out this DJ mix, I suspect it was made for Lefto’s radio-show – that’s what it says on the SoundCloud page.
The Clonious presents his Vienna (download)
02. The Clonious – One At A Time (Funked Up Version)
03. Dorian Concept – Sockface
04. Cid Rim – Secret Of His Pencil
05. JR&PH7 – Lets Move feat. Skyzoo (The Clonious Mix)
06. Waxolutionists – On feat. Frank Nitty (Cid Rim Mix)
07. Dorian Concept – Get Your Own Submarine
08. Busta Rhymes – Touch It (Clonious Bootlegish Ish)
09. Jitsvinger – Kaapsedoktor (Lehrl Mix)
10. The Clonious – Agenda
11. Ritornell – The Light feat. Andreya Triana
12. Sam Irl – Lakes
13. The Clonious – Leaving Believe
14. Ogris & Debris – Mietzekatze
15. The Clonious – Armoury Hardaway
16. Cid Rim – Chop Suey Cide Step
17. The Clonious – 693 Ballons feat. Dorian Concept & Cid Rim
As the name suggests, he showcases all kinds of music from his hometown Vienna, including some unreleased gems from Dorian and himself. If you prefer streaming or you just want to leave a comment, you can do it here!
With The Clonious’ debut Between the Dots finally out in stores, L.A. Record is giving away a track from the album featuring Georgia Ann Muldrow and Dudley Perkins. To give it some more boost, I’m adding another track from a compilation of last year’s Elevate festival (nice line-up!).
If you didn’t know, The Clonious is Vienna-based Paul Mohavedi and together with Dorian Concept one of the signings on Affine Records. His album, however, was released on Ubiquity Records and is available on vinyl and digital formats.
As mentioned before, the track above was taken from a compilation which you can get for free over at zero”. While you’re at it you should also have a look at last year’s edition (Dorian Concept alert!), which also comes for free.
His first EP Adroit Adventures is already available on Ubiquity Records and the album Between The Dots will follow in mid-October. Paul Movahedi, better known as The Clonious, is friends with Dorian Concept and an equally talented musician from Austria.
The track above dates back to 2003 and was taken from a download-only compilation on 12rec. While it’s not en par with his latest productions, it’s one of his first tracks to put him on the map and something a collector wouldn’t want to miss.
The Clonious will play his first live-concert this weekend in his hometown of Vienna, which will hopefully be succeeded by a tour abroad. In the meantime, you can listen to more of his music on RBMA Radio.